Technology nerd reported that there are 70,000 apps in the Android market now, where June shows an addition of 15 000 apps in the Android Market. Technical statistics reveal that about 61.4% of free Android apps in the Android market are available for download while the rest 38.6% are paid android apps. This means that […]
Gizmag reported that Samsung’s Galaxy Beam Smart Projector Phone (aka GT-I8520) will be available in Singapore to StarHub customers from July 17. This phone will be exclusive to Singapore and StarHub customers.
HTC Singapore had a media launch of their latest Android phone on the block, HTC Wildfire, at Zirca on 07 July 2010 HTC Wildfire is the latest Android 2.1 phone targeted to teenagers and youngsters, the event attracted many young bloggers and teenagers to the event itself. Hoot.sg was invited to the event where they […]
Exclusively for HTC Wildfire, Desire, Legend and Hero(Version 2.1) users! Get the popular MeRadio App now on your HTC Android phone! Requirements: Android 2.1 onwards Download the app at http://www.wemp.com.sg/htcmeradio/ *Yes, there are other sources to get the app if you do not have the above mentioned HTC Android phone.
There are 2 E-mail application that is available in the default Android system. Google Mail (GMail) Set up your Google Mail (aka GMail aka firstname.lastname@example.org) in this app. From The Android Guide understanding, most of the phone version are Version 2.1 onwards, which supports multiple GMail account set up. When you first gotten the phone, […]
Having a smartphone means that you would like be connected to the internet always, so you can check your e-mail, Facebook, twitter, browse the web as and when you wish. There is 2 ways of connection, either via WiFi or GPRS Wireless Internet Access (WiFi) Go the Settings page (Click here to find out how […]
This is one of the most important components of your phone as most of the essential set up or configuration will be done here. There are generally 2 ways to access the ‘Settings’ screen. From the Home Screen 1. Selecting the ‘Menu’ button (where a pop up comes from the bottom of the screen) 2. […]
Welcome to The Android Guide We aim to be a comprehensive Android guide for Android phone end users, so that you can maximize the usage of the Android phone in your hands! We seek your understanding as we are building up our content at the moment, and do feedback to us via the comments below, […]
Thank you and welcome to your very first Android phone! This could be the first time you heard about the word ?Android?, but you may have seen the icon in newspaper, especially in the phone ads by the telcos with the latest promotion. This is the Android platform by Google and widely available in many […]