HTC Singapore announced the launch of their 1st 3D-enabled multimedia smartphone, HTC EVO 3D over at Resorts Word Sentosa yesterday.
This will be HTC’s first qHD 3D 4.3 inch display smartphone, coupled with 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual core processor. It also features a dual 5 MP camera.
What we are impressed (or rather will be impressed) is the battery life of the phone , which uses the 1730 mAH Lithium-ion battery . According to HTC, it can support up to 560 mins of GSM talk time and 358 hours of standby time. Test had made where the phone where fully charged and placed overnight, with the entire morning taking 3D photos and videos, but the battery percentage drop only insignificantly. If this is confirmed, it will definitely be good news for phone users who are constantly plagued with battery life issue. The Android Guide will do a full test once we gotten hold of a review set of the HTC EVO 3D.
The phone will be available in Singapore at all mobile operators and authorized retailers at a suggested retail price of SGD$895 at the end of August 2011.
Other key features includes
- 1.3 MP front facing camera for video chat
- 3G Mobile hotspot tethering feature, supporting up to 8 devices
- Android Market with over 250,000 apps available
- Google bundle such as Google Search™, Gmail™, Google Maps™, Google Calendar, Voice Actions, and YouTube™
- Corporate e-mail (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync®), personal (POP and IMAP) e-mail and instant messaging
- 1GB Usable memory / 1GB RAM
- microSD slot that supports up to 32GB memory
- WiFi – 802.11 b/g/n
- Stereo blue-tooth
- Integrated GPS
- 1730 mAH Lithium-ion battery
In addition, HTC EVO 3D comes with HTC Watch that you can access to the latest catalogs of movie, including 3D titles. It will offer the hottest new releases on the same day that they become digitally available to the region, where you can buy or rent digitally.